Sunday, September 18, 2011

Saturday and Sunday

Every Saturday and Sunday seem to be the same for me...
No much activities but more in sleeping...
Those tired is from Monday until Thursday...
Wake up early and can't get a deeply sleep.....
Which I means by 4~5 hours of sleeping...

All because of traveling to college...
All because of worry...
All because of undone jobs...

I wish all these will gone forever...
but one last semester... before it ends...
Suffer to get benefits... so I does not mind so much...

This Saturday and Sunday....
really damn tired... slept more than 12 hours...
even get afternoon nap... 2~3 hours...
eat and sleep... wondering can become fat or not >.<

Really tired make me lazy and sleepy...
Mentalist drama make me gone mad...
Next week Friday gonna have a test coming soon...
And I am demotivated...

Wondering what to do... and what to done...
Assignments also coming soon...
@@ A lot undone stuffs and I am demotivated...
Really gonna start off my MA and get ready for all those stuffs...

P.S. Sometimes felt lonely in a big world and hoping someone accompany me...

No comments:

Post a Comment