Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting rip my lazy

This few day felt myself was so lazy to do stuffs...
I know a lot of assignment is waiting for me...
Mid term test is coming...
First assignment that need to be submit is on the coming Monday....
and I was like haven't started my brain....

Tutorial like a mountains every week...
TIRED is all in my mind....
That why I come across DRAMA...
Don't know who is the hell create this...
Drama make me more lazy...
Back home... drama....
Do homework time... drama....
Like totally addicted like drugs....

All had to end in one ways....
Get my brain function....
Put the biggest full stop at drama...
and once nothing to do... start do HOMEWORK...

Tommy.. oh Tommy...
Faster get prepare for everything in front...
Huge war is coming... cannot be lazy d...

To Myself so can get motivated... >.<

Signing off,
Tommyterm

No comments:

Post a Comment