Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY was great for one week

These year Chinese New Year was great ...
Chinese New Year Eve ...
grandparent was out station and some relative was free ...
so we make a BBQ session at my grandparent house..
I never thought it was a great ideas...
BBQ in the middle of the roadside and having joy and fun talking wit cousins....

A short period of time just pass ....
we like 1million years didn`t met ...
talking crap and also talking some funny stuff ...
really enjoy ... that night was hot and cold..
cause it rain after all those BBQ session done ...

The first day ...
I went to some relative house and some cousin friend house...
enjoy my day .. and damn tired....

The second day ...
didn`t went much place ...
just went to my schoolmate house and busy with my day de....
Oh ya ... my cousin left the dogs in my house and went to Pangkor...
get use wit a dog in my house .... haha...

The third day ...
when to my collage-mate houses ....
and also we went for a movie ...
it was late night ... and ending trip in my house ...
damn tired and sleep everyone look .. haha ...

The Forth day ..
didn`t go much place at the afternoon ...
Just busy on some stuff ...
then around 5pm at JJ Aeon ... we chat and walk ...
end up at KKS house to get a place to wait those rain gone ...
then only move up to Dong Zen Temple ..
it was a famous temple in Selangor...
wonderful and nice time ...

The rest of the day ....
I was busy hunting for second hand car ...
my brother get a headache .. so do me...
helping him to find one...
up and down and left and right of the city .....
too many second hand shop ...
one by one enter .. really get yourself tired and exhausted...

My college life is going to start ...
worry ? excited ? nervous ?
don`t know what feeling will had ...
mixed like cendol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment