Sunday, February 28, 2010

After 3 month of resting and college start de....

I didn`t realize .. time really fly ...
busy here and there ....
rushing in my life time really make my life move very fast....
Chinese people say the 15 date of new year started in Chinese calender...
is the ending of celebration for Chinese New Year....

Today is the ending of Chinese New year and also the ending of my holiday ...
3 month passed just like a wind....
watch a few movie with the frenz....
and also visit places that interesting near klang area....

me had learn a lot ... and also fall down....
life is really complicate if u don`t understand each another ...
and something true can`t be tell and had to change to fake...

haiz ... walk in my path of life ...
really need to change a lot of things....
anyways ..

hope tomorrow had great day for me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment