Monday, October 19, 2009

These is what I planned

I don`t know about most of my friends does planing or not ..
but I need to make some plans sometimes ....

I had to plan my study and some leisure time for myself....
I always put a high judgment on myself and believe whatever it was ... I will do it ....
I think some people think I am crazy ... do such an impossible things ....
but I know ... I trust myself on these all hard-worked can had a good result coming ...

I plan to finish study my account and my laws lecture....
moreover, I will take some time on the questions ....
These plan is for one week time ... I believe I can done it ....
basically, study laws will take a longer time ..
so I will be done by these coming Friday....
Saturday and Sunday ... what more~~ account all my ways....

Next week ...

I plan to finish my International Business study and my management...
management take a longer time too ...
I think International Business is critical thinking subject ...
so just need information is enough for me ....

then the last week .. got to do some revision on the question ....
hehe .. then hoping at the end of the day ..



flying colour come to me ...

PS: on these study time .. my forgetfulness will increase..
and hoping my friends will help me ... ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment