Saturday, October 17, 2009

~Lawyer~

After reading a bit of Legal framework ...
become a lawyer is not easy as we think ...
and some Chinese say that .... is a duck that keep calling non-stop....

These picture as I show .. exactly what Chinese people mean ?

haha .. just joking ...
People use the words to twists and turns ..
sometimes is convince the judiciary and win the cases...

some people say that language is the most important things ...
ya... they are rite...
if we understand every words they meant...
there won`t be any conflict and we also can easily twists and Turns on those matters...

do you think of these after all ?
Twist and Turns can make the world be better ...
but languages also the most important if not ...
we are like the duck and the chicken...
...haha...



~Misunderstanding ~

that why language are much important than whatever in life ....
actually I also regrets on learn Chinese words...
but at least I speak to increase my Chinese language on myself ...
^^v

BTW, is late night ... better read my Law ... haha ...


PS: these post is what I think throughout my reading in laws book ... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment