Sunday, December 25, 2011

Long time no see...

It seem like quite some months...
I did not post anything...
I guess me been too busy up and down studying..

Last 2 month, prepare for my final exam...
Once all finished, people start organize 21th birthday party..
I went dono how many times already...
Sometime too long did not meet up.. it will end up to be stranger....

I really miss the college life..
It just end in a blink of the eyes...
I don't even remember what I done last 4 years....
It just accumulation of knowledge...

After exam, everyone seem like tension on find jobs...
Posting at Facebook like nobody business...
I even went to Melaka with a group of friends...
Main Target : FOOD

Melaka a lot of food... which like a food paradise....
Cannot even finish finding in one day...
The other side of it....
We found a bad location of hotel...
It also make us suffer with NO WIFI !!!

After all those things...
I don't even know I found a job...
It was so lucky...
I did not really email the company....
but faith just bring me into the company...
Which I can said the POWER of QUAN XI (relationship)

This is how I found Everest Logistic Integrate Sdn. Bhd.
It was not big company... and it was not small company...
I just started 5 days of working...
I enjoy... I gain knowledge... I find solution by my own...
Next week going to be more challenging...

After that 5 days, I went for Christmas party at my friend house...
Can see some drama and also had some joke around....
As usual having steamboat and alcohol...

But there is one things come into my mind...
all was just a flash light.... because silly past things...
It all started with my friend which introduce me to chat with her...
The first time, I does not know WHO is that person I was sms quite some months...
then we meet up at JL house... I was very shy and can't said much things...
I did not talk to her that time... As usual... not dare to talk to girl >.
( I was from boy school... suddenly talk to girl, it will felt awkward)
Then ended up... Did not continue sms her already...

Yesterday, just met her... I was shy also...
because of the silly things that I done last time...
I does not know what her thinking toward that time...
But I know I was so silly sms one unknown and ended met up somewhere...
That how I always become curious on every single things....

Does not wanna drag more stories about it already...
That was just one scene from the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment