Sunday, August 21, 2011

Yes... It is today...

A miles back to my past...
What I felt and What I cry for...
That is What I learn from the past...

I fall like the market share drop rapidly...
and I growth twice higher than it drops...

BES 3100, I was taking now in this semester...
I did mentions before the words...
"I can be social but not 100% social because of my past experiences"
My past experiences... I was thinking at that moments was...
the robbery that I had experiences...
(5 robbery in my life)
the missing of my beloved person that hurt...
the lost of all my friends joys...
the isolated from a group of friends...
and the last was the cruel of this reality...

All this past experiences...
was telling me to be careful in the future...

and I always stated " the future is uncertainty "
sometimes... you may get hurts...
sometimes... the loved ones missing...
sometimes... you might not be in this world...

we never know what going to happen...
It all reality that we had to face...
I glad... my friend (you know who you are) understand me...
and all those I mentions and convince him...
really make a great big step moving towards the future....

signing off,
Tommy term

No comments:

Post a Comment