Monday, June 20, 2011

As the time goes.....

My mind keep thinking of negative side... but what worst it come true....
Never a time that my mind telling the positive side ..
sometimes it happen... I glads of it...

What more??
Final exam coming... the more worries I am...
Before the shift of college....
As mind told me...
1)That Group study does not had my portions..
2)The topics become lesser and lesser each time....
3)The Gap is getting larger...
4)No matter I inside or not... still the same...

Guess what ... All come true...

I always make a backup for every things...
what more? gonna be loner...
fight and survive by myself....
gonna social to others that on the same road....
finding topics to talk?

Seriously no topics to talks... except for gossip... lol.. -.-
What to do ...
Life come, Life goes...
Friends come, Friends goes...
haih.. does not want to said anymore about this...
tired sometimes...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Now more worries me;
  • Final Exam on Audit and CM
  • What to do after exam cannot go back stay until 4.30pm?
  • Wasting my time at college for 4hour 30 min?
  • All exam morning... sure sleepy once reach at college
haiz... need to think and plan d...
If there are no reply from them...
I guess had to travel d... what to do?
life is pathetic as you think...

Sign off,
Tommyterm

No comments:

Post a Comment