Sunday, February 27, 2011

had abandon my blog for a fews days..

The last post was talking about CNY ...
This year CNY was just moderate...
Angpau money was not as many as last year...
But I don't mind...
It just enough to get my stuffs that I planned to buy....
Actually... Angpau money is just heart that given by family members..

Oh ya, I remember... meeting up with my old buddies....
It really turn back to the time in school...
we discuss about the current economic issues that will happen in Malaysia...
some of them really change from good to bad..
just for some sick of socialize, some of them really went into smoking and alcoholic..

I still prefer my own self...
I think I did not change seem that time I saw them...
just some contact lens...

Oh ya, I and my college mate had went to KLCC by car....
and went for several places...
of course, not to forget the temple of Dong Fang Shi...
last year was nicer than this year...
this year was extra one huge circus for those children...
as usual it look beautiful as they are...

after that week of CNY, I did not went others places...
just some normal outing like KTV and also movies...
of course not to miss our badminton sports...

Just pass a few days, we went to badminton ...
I feel so energetic cause it was at night...
not sleepy and not tired...
then, it suddenly talk about Penang....
Penang was the last minutes plan...
Of course, not to worry about hotel and all those...
cause it was not the peak season...

Now was 6.10am in the morning...
was haven't slept...
so I better go for a nap...
Later 10am need to wake up again...

signing off,
Tommyterm

No comments:

Post a Comment